Sunday, March 30, 2008

29 Free Ebooks on Adsense!

Before you download these materials, please read this carefully.

1. These materials give you any advice on Adsense. Some, probably giving you bad ideas on getting rich with the Adsense. You should understand the difference between White Hat SEO and Black Hat SEO. Learn more about these two on Search Engine Optimization or SEO.
2. I get all these materials only by searching on the internet. Most of all are direct downloads of them. You will not facing any form asking you to fill in your name and email, or anykind of login and registering page. Just direct downloads.
3. The links to these materials can be changed or disappeared at any time with any reason. Download them as soon as you can.
4. Some of these materials may contain referral link, affiliate id, reseller link, or any kind of efforts to make money online from your clicks. Those all ARE NOT MINE. If you feel not willing to make somebody else getting richer, don’t screw with them. Just read the contents. Or, find another way that you think more appropriate to get to the materials.
5. If you think you have found any of these materials is breaking any laws or any kinds of legal rights, please let me know. Inform me at: cheques.gallery@gmail.com, and tell me just where the visitor should go. This is NOT VALID in the case that the referred address is just another affiliate or reseller page. Tell me only the exact address of the author, the owner, or the fully legitimate and authorized page, as the original source of the material.
6. Basically, I’m only giving my visitors links based on the internet search results. I DO NOT responsible for any other obligation than removing the links. In any circumstances, I may be force myself to remove this whole post at all.
7. Use your anti virus application before opening the materials. I don’t want you suffered from all of these. After all, this is all should be fun.





29 Free eBooks On Adsense

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.